July 18, 2014

cinco de friday

A picture is worth a thousand words. 
It is also worth five facts. Five behind the scenes facts. Five behind the scenes facts on a Friday. Fun!

one
This is me and Wi. Her real name is Laura, but even typing that feels wrong. So wrong. We haven't called her that in about 15 years. Ish. There were so many Laura's in our ballet company that we gave them all nicknames based off of their last names. So, blog world, meet Wi. 
two
This is the same park where mine and Fred's engagement pictures were taken. What what. 
three
We got this jumpy picture on the first try. Okay, that's a lie. I really don't remember because it was a million years ago (meaning probs about 5-6 [million] years ago). But for the sake of us my brother, the photographer, looking awesome let's say we got it on the first try. 
four
Ballet lesson of the day: this step is a called a sissonne. Say it with me: Sea-sawn.
five
T-minus nine hours until I am on a plane and headed towards this leaping Wi!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!

Happy Freakin' Weekend!
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

5 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Ahh what a cool picture. I miss ballet EVERY SINGLE DAY! You're amazing. Thats all ;)

Erin LFF said...

Such a cute pic ;) Have fun hanging with your Wi!!!!

Emily Carnes said...

Still so crazy to see pictures in my blog feed and know EXACTLY where they are! haha. Have so much fun with Wi! Where does she live now?

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Love that photo! I wish I could do that!! Have fun this weekend!

Kenzie Smith said...

What a fun picture! I wish that I could jump and do that :D