October 27, 2012

happy happy joy joy

I wanted to post this list mid-week. You know, like right in the middle of the week when you can't believe you've made it that far, but you don't think you can make it any farther to the weekend? Yeah, that day. But, obviously, I didn't get it posted then (because I was too busy wondering how I managed to get to Wednesday). 

So Saturday seems like a pretty great second choice day to post this happy list. You made it to Saturday! We conquered the week and for that, I am happy. 

Here are some other reasons I'm smiling this week:

1. I smile and sing like an American Idol contestant (so that means badly) as I listen to the new Mumford and Sons album over. And over. And over. And...well really all the time. Listening to that CD is an experience and honey child, I cannot get enough. 

2. I smile everyday when I hear little voices calling me 'Miss Emily'. "Miss Emily, look at my releve!"
"Miss Emily, watch my grand jete!" Little ballerinas are the best, as are their releves and grand jetes. 

3. I smile when I go to my fridge to get water and notice Freddiefriend has put butternut squash ravioli and goat cheese in there. I mention something sounds good once and bam, it's in my fridge. Hubba hubba, that's romantic to moi. 

Speaking of food, this makes me the happiest. 
                                                                                                                                                                                          photo: Pinterest

Any justification that makes my fatty tendencies look good sounds like a mighty fine justification to me...

This is the part where I ask you what makes you happy and you tell me! Thank goodness for whomever invented commenting on blogs. Make them proud and tell me why you're smiling. 

:)

1 comment:

Russ said...

I'm glad you're happy and joyful. That makes me happy and joyful. Happy and joyful enough to overlook the name of the band you misspelled.

Oops.