Ok, now that we are on the same page and day it's time for some Learn Something action. Sorry I didn't post this on the actual Friday. Since I started doing this thing, Fridays seem to sneak up so fast. And then I'm like whaaa, it's Friday? Already? What did I learn this week? What did I even do this week? Ah. Too. Much. Pressure. Must. Make. Lists.
So, what did I learn this past week? Well, for starters I obviously learned or need to learn to pay more attention to my week and the fab things it is teaching me. I feel a (short) list coming on...
- Self serve frozen yogurt places need to relocate to my kitchen. Because that's all I want.
- Even though some days are 80 degrees now, I still cannot break up with the space heater and turn it off.
- Skimming a pool when it's windy is the worst idea ever. Everyone all together now, "Duh..."
- I will get back to school. Somehow. Can getting back to school be a full time job? Yes? Good. I'll be back. IwillIwillIwillIwill. Keep saying that out loud while you finish reading the post... because I will be saying this (probs out loud) for the next few months.
- And finally, Butler will win. Maybe I didn't learn that (yet), but I am predicting that as an early Learn Something for next Friday. So get ready for this. I need to start writing fortune cookies I'm so psychic.
Also, this man and his bow tie make everything better and cuter. That's a lesson I could re-learn over and over every week.