January 16, 2015

friday five

As I sat down to write this Friday Five post I requested help from Freddie. 

Me: I need a topic for a Friday Five post. It can be anything. Literally anything.
Freddie: I don't understand.
Me: Any topic. That I can write 5 things about. Anything.

And now may I present to you, 
5 Potential Bog Posts Thanks To FreddieFriendHusband

one // Top 5 Favorite Lists of Top 100 Favorite Things about Freddie

two // 5 Favorite TV Shows

three // 5 Favorite Blogs

four // 5 Favorite Fingers (In No Particular Order)

five // Top 5 Michael Scott quotes

There ya go, Friday Five, there you go.
Speaking of TV shows, I need this ballerina blouse April wore this week on Parks and Rec. Need. Neeeeeeeed. 

And as far as idea #4 goes... ring finger (duhz, so shiny), pointer, thumb, pinky, middle finger. 

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Karli.

5 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

That ballerina shirt!!!!!!!!!

Let the record stand, I love Freddie's Friday five ideas! ;)

Meg Taylor said...

Hahah this is a great post... I love when my husband helps with blogging ;) I totally agree on the ring finger being the best and I don't even know how you'd cut Michael Scott quotes down to five!! Happy Friday!

robojoemoe said...

#1 Michael Scott quote of all time:

Michael Scott: Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then... Then suddenly she's not your ho no mo!

Unknown said...

Here's that ballerina shirt:
http://www.revolveclothing.com/alice-olivia-willa-blouse-in-tonal-ballerinas/dp/ALI-WS137/?AID=12005958&PID=4441350&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=cj&utm_content=12005958&utm_campaign=4441350&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.4441350
Pricey, but perfect for you! :)

Laura Darling said...

Haha love the list of topics. Those would make for some entertaining posts!