September 18, 2014

30 years

Happy 30th Birthday to dude with the best laugh.
To man who stretches out his legs and points his toes just to show off how sexy they are.
And to further prove my theory that he would make the best ballerina man.

To the guy who wants nothing more in life than a good back and head scratch. And for his wife to not cut her fingernails (ew).
It's the little things, people. 

To the Freddiehusband who wrote the sweetest wedding vows. Vows that included his promise to sing and dance with me every day. 
Except he won't sing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with me...
To the boy roommate who puts up with my nicknames for him. Rick is the latest one. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 

To the chef who cooks delicious feasts and loves every second in the kitchen.  

To the 30 year old who still knows how to have fun like a <insert younger age> year old. 
I felt creepy saying anything younger than a 10 year old. And we all know teenagers don't know how to have fun. 
Happy Birthday, Freddie (Rick)!
I love you a lot more than just 30 years worth of lurve. 
Now...let's eat some cake. 
30 years worth of cake, that is. Muah!

4 comments:

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Awww happy birthday to your hubby! Hope you guys enjoy celebrating!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Kayla MKOY said...

Happy birthday Freddieee!! Or is it Rick now?!! ;) you two are so sweet.

Erin LFF said...

So adorable!! I love you have made-up nicknames for him... haha, I may or may not do the same to Jared! HAPPY BDAY RICK!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to Freddie one day late!!! :)