Since I've started this new thing of five FUN facts on Friday (as in I did it once, therefore it has been started), I figured I would continue on with the tradition on this lovely Friday.
Ready, set, fun facts here we go!
1) I'm off to the beach this weekend and this post is on a scheduled time post setting. Isn't technology fabulous? I feel almost as fancy and magical as I did when I learned how to embed a picture. I know, my computer skills are at an all time high.
2) I posted about the Olympics on my last #2 so it is only fitting that I post about the Olympics here. Who else saw the Flying Dutch gymnast on the high bars Tuesday night?? W-O-W-EEEE. I feel like the Netherlands has been hiding this man and secretly training him for years. And honey child, that man did not disappoint. I always scream for Team USA, but I'm screaming ice creaming for Team Zonderland Netherlands as of Tuesday night. Hey-oh, Epke!
3) Summer is winding down, but the heat is still winding up. Fact. It is hot. Fact. I am starting to dream about boots and sweaters. Oh, fall boots! I am feeling some serious boot shopping trips coming up in the near-ish future. Maybe we'll wait until the weather is at least not going up in the 100s before looking at boots.
4) I wear my retainers every night. GEEK fact. Sometimes I think my life would be easier if I had big ole white veneers. The amount which I stress over having straight teeth is ridiculous. Therefore, I will not share that amount of time with you. Just know, Emily + retainers = serious business.
5) I've been taking too many pictures of this guy while home this week. I was beginning to have a little soft place for him in my heart until he chewed up half the den floor the other morning. Then I remember the one time he chewed and ruined my shoes. Then that soft place hardened a little bit. Nevertheless, Dagi, you know how to werk that doggy bowl cut.
Well, as my oh so smart blog is posting this at the scheduled time, I am probably off sunbathing and not having a care in the world at the beach. Toodles.