May 7, 2012

Top 10 for Happy 100

When I started this blog, I was like Ohh cool, let me write about my feelings and hopefully people will read them and be like 'Wow, Emily. Those are some awesome feelings.'  Do y'all think that when you read this blog? Probably. But, moving on...guess what?? 

This is my 100th post. 
A whole whopping 100 posts. Today, I find myself thinking What in the world could I have blabbed on about for 100 posts?  So naturally, I decided to go back and look. 

Ladies and gents, may I introduce you to Yippee! It's MLE's Top 10 posts. (It really should be top 100 since y'all think my feelings are so awesome, but I narrowed it down for you.)

I was completely spoiled when I ran my first 5K and loved every minute of it--even the part when I was dying. 

I have an annoying cowlick. Have you heard? 


I am also my father's favorite child

Ann got all the good hair genes. My life is not fair. 

I played Mary Poppins for 1.5 years and I miss those babies so much!

This one time, I admitted to liking one animal. RIP Cello, you sneaky pup.

Sometimes my posts have no point. So what?

Freddiefriend decided to stick with me for a year. 

And finally, I am the proud owner of a furry vest! And it is mighty fine. 


Dear blog of mine, I can't believe we made it to 100 posts. You've made me proud. We'll do something really big for 200 posts. Happy Blogging!
This picture is completely unrelated, but I can't stand posts without pictures.


1 comment:

Russ said...

Why isn't your blog post about ME listed FIRST?! I am your favorite Dad, no?