April 13, 2012

Freaky Friday

What magical happenings will this Friday the 13 bring? 

Glad you asked. Let me tell you. 

1) One month from now I will be a college graduate. This time last year I didn't know which end of my life was up, so to speak, and here I am now. Got a gown in my closet and a mortar board...erm somewhere. See? Magic! This last month of school is so unnecessary. I'm like You want me to write what paper? You do realize I'm about to graduate and can't be worried with such things, right? 

2) I can't think of a good second point for this list. So let's just pretend there is something really awesome written here and you just can't imagine how a second point could contain so much awesomeness. Voila! Wait, I just thought of something. We flash mobbed the dining hall yesterday. There, awesome.  

3) My last performance(s) at Agnes is this weekend. Hey-oh! Come and see me dance-o! I am not kidding when I say that we have rehearsed our tail feathers off for this show. We literally have no tail feathers. Come and see tonight. Or tomorrow night. Or Sunday afternoon. Because we have worked really hard and my body has really disliked me and we have lived on ice and heating pads and who in their right mind would read my blog and not come see me perform? I mean, crazy. That's almost like reading my blog and not commenting on it. Wait, what? It would be magical if you all would come hit up Studio Dance Theatre with some lovin'.

oh lawd have mercy, too much greatness in one photo collage.

See all your magical faces there!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

you look so prettyyy!! (:

Anonymous said...

You look so much like Ann in these pics. Yeah, I said it.