January 29, 2011

Never trust a man who doesn't take the time to watch a sunset

This has been my setting every night for the past week...


I spent the week at Cape San Blas with the lovely Rivers' kids and ever so wonderful (and wise!) Helen. No matter what we were doing (kids running around, dinner being cooked, TV on, books in hand, etc., etc.) the sunset became like a giant magnet pulling our eyes towards it. Life as we knew it paused or plaused as Righton would say and we all stood, eyes glued straight ahead and mouth possibly wide open, and watched the sun disappear.

After marveling one night one Helen turned to me and said, "Never trust a man who doesn't take the time to watch a sunset." So watch out, men of the world, I'm testing you.


On a completely different side note, I don't speak html. I chose to take Latin and French as my languages growing up which apparently was a bad choice. So, long story short, my blog really dislikes my lack of html knowledge and isn't cooperating with the big makeover changes I had in mind. In fact, it is even changing the way I originally had it, just because. This change will happen---one day. Just keep anxiously waiting on the edge of your computer chair seat but don't sit there and continually press REFRESH. Time to go learn html and computer gibberish. Or find an html-ian who is bored...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google is a good source for HTML.